You're committed to the Cloud and to your colleagues and clients, helping to give them the tools and processes that will transform business.
As a Cloud Engineer or Architect, your focus is on defining and/or delivering modern infrastructure architectures for public and hybrid cloud solutions based on the Microsoft Azure cloud and the broader Microsoft technology stack.
Day to day, you will include planning and design of the desired relationships and operating models across our client's software, hardware, networks, people and operations, to optimally operate in a Cloud oriented environment. Additionally, you apply your expertise in technical and consulting knowledge to help clients on accurate governance to ensure stability, and to enable them to evolve their environments to support changing business requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- Cloud transformation and migration solutions, infrastructure solutions, cloud technologies, networking, data center operations, platform migration
- Consulting focused on infrastructure modernization and migration to Azure (IaaS/Paas)
- Infrastructure migration or data center migration
- Cloud automation
- Cloud Security
- Application modernization and containers
- Operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
- Great teammate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting sophisticated information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
- Language: Above conversational level of Japanese proficiency is a must
Nigel Frank International 坪上（email@example.com）
Nigel Frank International
Founded in 2006 Nigel Frank International has grown to become the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment.
We started out by focusing on Microsoft business management solutions, and having become industry experts in the Dynamics and Azure fields, we extended our scope to deliver professionals from the rest of the Microsoft stack, including Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business, BI, SQL, and .NET.
Our global expansion began in 2010 when we opened our first USA office in New York; since then, we've opened 10 offices on four continents.
With a team of 500 dedicated consultants, we are the largest Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the world. Our sole focus on Microsoft technology, along with our global scale, allows us to offer both job seekers and employers unparalleled access to the widest range of high-quality roles and candidates in the ecosystem, while still delivering a highly personalized service.
We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the leading private equity firms in the world and investors in Uber, Spotify, and Airbnb. Our $16.4m investment in marketing and support allows us to reach key Microsoft professionals through industry events, sponsorships, and outreach.