QA Tester role
My client is an ambitious and growing mobile game studio based in Dundee, Scotland. We have a 15 year legacy of making mobile games for some of the biggest brands on the planet. They are actively searching for a QA Tester who will play an instrumental part in creating a brand new world-leading, cross platform IP played by millions of gamers. You will be working closely with other disciplines ensuring that the game and its features are tested to the highest level.
- Experience and understanding of Exploratory / Destructive Testing.
- Confidence to communicate effectively with teams.
- Able to identify, explain and record details accurately.
- Understanding of how to test and find defects in video games.
- Awareness of deadlines and corresponding actions that need to be taken.
- Ability to think of numerous permutations when testing.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical and analytical mindset.
- An appreciation and strong understanding of Mobile, Console and PC gaming platforms.
- Successfully held a QA Tester role for the entire life cycle of a project.
- Software or Video Games related degree.
- Experience in testing on multiple platforms, including Mobile, Console and PC.
- Experience in creating Test Cases.
- A coding background.
- Strong understanding of the QA process within an agile environment.
- In depth knowledge of bug tracking software used in the industry e.g. JIRA.
- Understanding of localisation processes in video games.
- Experience using tools such as Xcode, Unity and Android Studio.
- Experience using Source Control such as Git or Gitlab.
- Experience of automated testing, such as Postman.
- Experience in Live Ops testing
If you are intereseted and want to embark on this exciting journey, get in touch at email@example.com or call 0191 338 6624