Perfect example of an opportunity where you can enjoy the casual setting of an informal small company, but still get to work on large-scale projects with well-known customers. If you dislike bureaucracy but still love the you work would receive at a big Partner, this could be the best of both worlds!
Our Client is a medium sized focused IAM Consultancy firm, who are now looking to grow by 10 or so people across the next year.
Company Size - 60 people
This company is a complete partner for their customers. Consequently, as an IAM Consultant in this organisation, you can expect plenty of end to end implementation projects. Your responsibilities as an IAM Consultant will include:
- Participating in the detailed solution design, implementation and deliver of Ping Identity IAM product solutions to customers
- Taking ownership of end to end consulting tasks (requirement gathering through to implementation and advising Clients on best practices)
- Manage Client relationships and work closely with key stakeholders
- Mentor junior members of the technical consulting teams
Moreover, this Client prides itself on it's work ethic, informal culture, but also unique project structure. Before proceeding with a Client, they ensure the environment is set up correctly and is suited to the customer's requirements specifically before proceeding.
Due to this way of working, throughout their 10 years of operation, they have always been able to finish every project that they have started and have delivered great results! This has resulted in good word of mouth, a huge sales pipeline, and consequently the requirement to onboard plenty of new talented professionals over the next couple of years. As you can imagine, joining the company as a leading figure at this point can have a lot of interesting possibilities/prospects.
Lastly, this Client has offices in 3 other EU countries. Combine that with the natural size of their customers, and you can expect a very international environment!
- A completed degree
- 4 Years of IAM Consulting experience
- Previous experience working with customisations of Ping Identity products (E.g PingFederate/PingAccess/PingID and Ping One Identity Cloud IAM)
- Previous experience on the advisory side of IAM Consultancy. This is not a solely tech focussed role!
- Fluency in English as a minimum
- Must have EU citizenship and be already living in Finland
- Superb salary package
- Bonus of 10%
- Be able to work on large, full life cycle projects
- Plenty of funding for your training / certifications
- Flexible environment with a fun, sociable culture (Plenty of company activities / team building events!)
- Remote working possibilities. If you prefer to be F2F with Clients as much as possible, this will be sorted!
Those interested in this opportunity should send their CV and Contact Details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 358 9 4245 1427