Group Systems Integration Lead - Remote - c60k
On behalf of a globally recognised engineering and technology company, I am actively seeking a Systems Integration Lead to oversee all aspects of their integration projects. You will have involvement over their business application landscapes , in particular D365F&O, Microsoft's flagship product.
Renowned for their reputation in the market as award winning leaders of manufacturing business, and efforts during the pandemic with their assistance in production of vaccines, this is a remarkable company to be part of as well as leading their exciting transformation projects.
My client's pride themselves with offering a forward thinking, autonomous culture as well as an exceptional salary and benefit package.
- Leading all aspects of the integration projects
- Lead integration services delivery to the projects and programmes
- Ensure integration solutions are delivered and managed effectively
- Proven-track record of working in a similar integration role
- Previous experience integrating multiple systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Experience or exposure with Dynamics AX/D365 is desirable
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Competitive benefits package including private healthcare, pension scheme
- Opportunity to work with Dynamics AX/D365
- Remote working
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!