.NET Developer Cross-Train To D365 Business Central (AL Code)
.NET Developer to cross-train into D365 Business Central, £40,000, Glasgow based client, Partner, Manufacturing, D365 BC Projects, remote working optional as they have a hot desk office - ideally commutable to Scotland in case of team days and training.
The role will allow you to take ownership of your career and cross-train into one of the fastest growing markets globally - D365 BC. In this role you will be required to optimise and drive the systems forward by developing in AL Code.
The requirements are…
- Technical skill set including C/AL, AL Language and Visual Studio - Nice to have
- Experience with Azure (Private and Public Cloud)
- Drive to learn new skills and cross-train
What skills are required?
- A base salary ranging £40,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - flexitime, homebased - amazing company culture
- D365 Business Central certifications offered
- Heavily invested IT department
What are the responsibilities:
- Support, developer and oversee the D365 Business Central Implementations across clients
- Understand the business to contextualise the reporting requirement.
- Be able to express ideas within the team
- Work to strict timescales and agreed standard
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to email@example.com or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.