Technical Project Manager-Up to £60,000-Cambridge-One day a week in the office
The company recruiting is a Security MSP who caters for small and large organisations by providing security across the UK and Europe, they are experiencing high growth currently and therefore need new professionals such as a Technical Project Managers to lead and innovate their team. The company provides solutions using Azure as well as Microsoft 365.
The company has a vision to help all business transfer their systems into a more secure cloud platform. They also highly emphasise on training and development of employees, they show this by sponsoring your Microsoft training and certifications.
What does the job involve?
This role involves managing a small team of infrastructure engineers by guiding them in the right direction as well as gaining knowledge from each other. This will also involve being responsible for budgeting and scheduling tasks in order to assist the company with its operations internally.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a team of 4 infrastructure engineers
- Budgeting and scheduling
- Communicating and negotiating with customers
What you need:
- Previously in an engineer role but also have experience as a manager
- Service delivery experience
- Budgeting experience
- Microsoft 365 background
- Migration experience - Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory
- Azure Sentinel (Bonus)
What you will get:
- Up to £60,000 DOE
- Paid Microsoft training
- For every certification gained, you will get a day off and rewarded with a 2% salary increase
- "Family feel" environment - meet up to go bowling, go karting, beers
- One day a week in the office
If this sounds like you apply below as interview slots might run out soon!
OR... contact me directly
020 3148 4655