One of my clients based in the heart of Gothenburg are looking for a talented DW Developer to join their team. They are an international company who serve 14,000 clients globally, so there is never a dull day!
They are looking for some with several years of experience in Microsoft BI-tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS). In this role you will be responsible for a range of tasks from creating, maintaining and designing Data Warehouse solutions to optimising in ETL - tools.
I've included several points below of skills that make a good employee at this company, so if you feel like you have similar attributes then apply to this advert and we can schedule in a chat to go into further detail about how these guys are making a difference!
- Have at least 4 years of experience in Microsoft data warehouse and ETL processes, (SSIS)
- Have a degree in System design, Computer science, mathematics, or equivalent
- Is a team player and willing to work in close co-operations with the rest of the BI team.
- Experience in MDS (Master Data Services) is a plus
- Ambition to develop with the organisation and also open for new challenges
- Strong technical background
- Used to communicate to stakeholders and business users
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Don't miss it - get in touch today! Send your CV to email@example.com or call 46 8 502 425 47 or alternatively just message me on here!
Nigel Frank International are the global leader in Microsoft-recruitment. To find more opportunities for BI experts, visiting address www.nigelfrank.com.
MS Business Intelligence / MS BI / Business Intelligence / Data Engineering / Azure / BI / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / SQL / T-SQL / MS SQL Server / SQL Server / ETL / OLAP / QlikView / Tableau / Cognos / BI Developer / Stockholm / Sweden