Business Data Analyst - Burgess Hill
Are you an experienced data analyst looking for your next new opportunity?
This client is a global leader in vacuum and abatement. As industry leaders, they push the boundaries of science to deliver products that are essential to everyday life. With a dedication to innovation and a commitment to excellence, they continually work in partnership with their customers to consistently set new standards.
This organisation has a history of over 100 years long. This is because they have tens of thousands of customers spanning across critical applications around the world. Vacuum is needed in a diverse number of sectors. From mobile phones to medicine, from chemicals to cars, where ever a vacuum is needed you will find this organisation leading the way.
This is a new role that has been created to improve their data analysis capabilities in order to help drive the right business decisions and support future investment.
If you are looking for a new opportunity within an exciting, interesting, and innovative organisation, apply now!
The main aim of the data analyst is to create reports to support good business decisions and to bring insight into large or complex data sets.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the different functions within the division with their data needs
- Building a suite of reports/databoards in Power BI for all departments. These reports will consist of dashboards, graphs, charts, and visualisations
- Producing and tracking KPI reports
- Working closely with all functions of the division
- Prioritise and communicate well
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaising with internal and external parties to understand data content
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to any function within the division
- Mining and analysing large data sets, drawing valid inferences, and presenting them to management using relevant reporting tol
- Working closely with the Business Area team and utilising central reports where possible
Skills and experience
- 3 years working experience as a data analyst
- Strong Power BI experience
- Track record of problem-solving and being able to analyse, model and interpret data
- University degree in maths, finance, computer science, data science or equivalent
- Experience working with complex multisource data
- Ability to create high-quality dashboards and reports
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, transparent and open
- Ability to coordinate with and influence on all levels (Business Area / Local Management / Shop floor)
- Highly organised
- Commercial acumen
- Base Salary up to £54,000
- 5% bonus
- Flexible working
- Plus more!
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.