Solution Architect - £65,000 - £80,000 - Slough (Partly Remote)
We are looking for a Solution Architect to a talented team that delivers Infrastructure projects, as well as support the business managers in researching and designing technical solutions that meet the customers needs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building and implementing cloud-based infrastructure solutions i.e Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud Services
- Attending new customer sites and carrying our sire services
- Assisting customers on boarding and cloud migrations
- Providing technical assistance to Business Managers in submitting customers proposals, TFPs and projects work scopes
- Responding to RFPs and creating proposals
- Project handover for ongoing support
Skills & Qualifications
- Practical experience working on Infrastructure and Cloud migrations
- Strong understanding of MS365 and Azure Cloud Services
- Strong understanding of MS Intune, Windows Autopilot, Defender, Powershell Apps, Windows WVD
- Good understanding of Windows technologies
- Good understanding of Networking, Firewalls, Web Applications
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong Project Management and Documentation skills
- Excellent Communication: verbal and written
- Excellent Presentation and Customer Service skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or similar fields)
- Azure Certifications (Administrator or Architect)
- Other Certificates: MS 365, Networking (CCNA/CCNO etc)
- Salary up to £80,000 (potentially more for the right candidate)
- 25 days holiday Bank Holidays
- Regular team building activities
- Industry leading training
- Opportunity to build and grow your own team
- Flexible working options
We are holding interviews from the 24th August 2021. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Solution Architect, Azure, M365, MS Intune, Windows Autopilot, Powershell, Power Apps, Networking, Firewalls, Azure Architect, Certified, Staines, Remote