Dynamics CRM/D365 Developer
My client is an amazing Microsoft End User in the Construction Industry in Cleveland to help them find Dynamics CRM resources like yourself. They are looking for a mid-level developer resource with experience working with D365 CE online and PowerPlatform. This organization has continuous positive feedback year after year from current employees on every aspect of the job from the day to day, etc. The benefits are great with medical, dental, and vision plans, 401K program, and 3 weeks of PTO!
- Design and develop complex application ERD data models and dependencies.
- Translating functional requirements into a working D365 / Power Platform prototype.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC including design, development, testing, documentation, and support.
- Develop D365 plug-in, Jscript event handlers as necessary to augment base functionality.
- Test code for the validity of results, accuracy, and conformance to specified development specifications.
- Design, build and maintain high performing, reusable, and reliable code.
- Development of Power Platform canvas applications as well as Power Automate workflows.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- 3 years of experience with Dynamics CRM
- 1 years of experience with Powerplatform
- Other software development experience preferred
- Azure preferred
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!