Junior DevOps Engineer- UK Wide- Up to £45K
I am looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join a great Client of mine. Its an exciting time to join them as they grow and expand their services to help their clients to tackle bigger, more complex challenges. They are looking to treble the size of their team by 2025
They are seeking a passionate, dynamic and forward-thinking DevOps Engineer, who can help them to transform their major clients. They need someone who understands agile and XP practices as well as being an avid promoter of the DevOps philosophy and cloud-native approaches. You must have an open mind, ready to go and happy to learn new technologies.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience setting up and configuring AWS services, including EC2, ECS, Route53 and CloudFront
- Ability to create and configure CI/CD pipelines using CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Gitlab CI or Jenkins
- Configuration management with Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation
- Scripting in Bash or Python
- Experience in the provisioning of monitoring dashboards using tools such as Datadog, Splunk or Grafana
- Up to £45K base salary
- 25 days holiday bank holidays
- Apple MacBook, Bluetooth headset, and a kindle with a large, shared library. Plus, discounts on other Apple products.
- Training and support with paid courses
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.