Cyber Security Consultant/Architect (Permanent) - Oslo
Do you want to progress your career as a Cyber Security Architect/Consultant?
We present an opportunity to further your career within a knowledge driven company at the forefront of the latest technologies. Despite this companies global standing it has managed to maintain a small and friendly environment that enables you to utilise your skillet within an inspirational and collaborative team.
To be considered for this role, you must have all or most of the below requirements:
- Broad competence on infrastructure security
- Expertise on Cloud Security and the E5 portfolio
- Experience with Incident Response (IRT)
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with infrastructure penetration testing
- Team lead penetration testing
- Senior security analyst
- CERT experience
- SOC experience
- Experience with security advisory and risk reduction
- Relevant Certifications such as OSCP, SANS, Cisco, CISSP, AZ-500, SC-200
- Strong Norwegian speaking skills
You will be working in a department with a high level of expertise across different technologies, and you will get to work with positive, determined colleagues. Here you will be able to facilitate your personal progression through new certifications and utilise your expertise across a broad range of projects. Moreover this organisation provides an inclusive and flexible working environment, with social groups for those who want to participate. The company has an international presence with offices spread across the world and in the heart of Oslo.
If you are interested in working at one of the world's digital leaders please apply as soon as possible.
Contact me at:
Phone 44 23 96 72 94
E-Mail : email@example.com
Or reach out to me directly on LinkedIn!