Senior Cloud Consultant-Azure-Sheffield-£60,000-MS Gold Partner
Senior Cloud Consultant
This is a Microsoft Gold Partner that is currently experiencing a high demand for their services. This particular company is one of the leading providers in the IT industry. Some of the duties of this company is consulting as well as project services for private as well as public organisations. This organisations is highly keen on developing their employees and motivating them to achieve their career aspirations. They are looking for a Senior Cloud Consultant to join their team to assist them with providing expert consultancy knowledge to support and maintain existing and new client relationships.
You will be:
- Working with pre-sales, sales as well as senior customer technical leads to scope and deliver solutions.
- Delivering client projects.
- Providing independent and expert consultancy support across to clients.
- Up to date with the latest news in business environment and any challenges clients should be aware of.
Role & Responsibilities
- Technical delivery, design, and planning.
- Be a "trusted expert advisor" when needed - maintaining detailed industry knowledge.
- Assist in solution pricing.
- Post sales Technical Delivery ownership of delivery activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Cloud Solutions and Transformation Services (preferably Azure)
- Microsoft Office365
- Active Directory
- Virtualisation - VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Knowledge of networking and security components
- Microsoft Exchange
- Good communication skills; being able to present to customers and clients
Apply today to avoid missing interview slots - High Demand!
Contact me directly: email@example.com 020 3148 4655