A client of mine based in the Southern California area is looking to bring on a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations ERP Manager to their growing team. This role is with an organization that has been around for over 40 years. You will be responsible for managing Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementation and related business process automation. You will also lead the effort to work with vendors, manage all projects and upgrades and work with project managers, technical team members, training teams, change management teams and stakeholders to ensure success of D365.
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required (prior IT project management experience in planning and implementing enterprise level systems, highly preferred).
- 5 years of Dynamics AX and 365 Finance & Operations experience required.
- Experience managing the complete ERP full life cycle implementations
- Experience managing Dynamics AX/365 as a product (Enhancements, Customizations, Upgrades and Releases) required
- Ability to propose and present a convincing business case and product roadmap to executive management
- A proven track record of successful project delivery
- Must be eligible to work in the United States