We are highly excited to be partnered with a FinTech company that is leveraging software as a means to remove the previously prohibitive barriers to entry to solar panels, wind farms and much more sustainable energy solutions!
Looking to reshape opinions on the sector, this company is riding the current wave of environmental awareness and delivering fantastic value to a wide range of customers that are looking to secure financial packets to allow for renewable energy-production methods to be implemented to their property.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working in a small, highly efficient team, you will work the full development life cycle - building products designed to lower the barrier to entry to 'green financing'
- In this role you will be granted ownership over your products, requiring constant monitoring, testing and optimisations for future releases and incarnation
- Additionally, you will be building the foundations of a platform that will expand to provide a means for millions of users to access 'green-tech innovations'
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience writing software with Python; exposure to FastAPI and Flask are highly valuable
- Experience working within microservice architectures and containerising applications (We use Docker and Kubernetes!)
- Prior experience developing within event-driven architectures is highly transferable (currently we use Kafka but have plans to migrate to RabbitMQ)
- Highly competitive salary model with opportunity of equity
- A great chance to join a fast-growing, green start-up and establish yourself as a senior team member
- Great pension models with health and occupational hazard insurances