Medium sized company, flat hierarchy, modern technologies and an international in-house environment working on industry leading products - what's not to like!
Our Client, a product house based in Espoo area, is now looking for a Lead .NET Server Programmer to join their experienced and rapidly growing team of experts, currently sitting at about 20 people.
This Client's products are smart electronic devices controlled by Bluetooth low energy.
Company size - Approx 60 people in total
The development team is currently divided up into multiple teams that each have their own main focus. E.g Xamarin, IoS, Firmware, Desktop, etc.
You will be heading up the newly founded server development team. Expect to be leading a small team of a few developers in the near future. In order to combat their amazing growth plans that they have & the sheer number of global users of their systems, your role will be focused on designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining a scalable and highly available platform.
Will they adopt a Microservices approach using Azure Service Fabric, or do something else? Have your say!
- 7+ Years of professional experience working as a .NET Server developer
- Experience in working professionally with Microservices
- Experience with Windows & Linux Systems
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric is a big plus
- Strong communication skills with a desire to take a leading role
- Fluency in English as a minimum
- An excellent salary & benefits package
- Flat hierarchy with little bureaucracy
- An experienced, friendly, and passionate international team
- Working for a market leader
- Plenty of flexibility both in working hours and remote working
- Being able to contribute ideas and have your opinions listened to
Those interested should apply to this advert, or send their CV and contact details to the address below, we shall be in touch shortly
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +358 9 42451427