Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer - *REMOTE* $100/hour
Are you looking for your next MS Dynamics CRM Development project? We have an exciting new REMOTE position for a strategic client outside of Seattle, Washington. Our client is looking for a skilled developer to interact with customers to better understand business problems and designing / developing Dynamics 365 customisation's. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the design of a well-structured solutions/framework and be a part of a proven successful development team. This position will also be customer facing and willing to participate in daily meetings outside of core development. This will be a contract position looking to last 18 months but could be extended due to projected project needs.
- 5-15 years of Development experience in Dynamics CRM
- Proficient with C#
- Able to work through and complete assigned project tasks
- Self-starter capable of working in a team-based environment
- Good communicator with problem-solving skills
- Able to articulate complex technical solutions to non-technical individuals
- University Degree in a Technology related field or strong proven experience
- Microsoft Dynamics Certified
- Some Office 365 experience
- Some PowerApps experience
- Some Agile/Scrum experience
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in recruiting for Microsoft positions. We have placed over 6,000 Microsoft professionals in positions and have worked with over 20,000 organisations! If this is a position that you are interested in and qualified for, or maybe know someone who would find value in this post, please send your resume to email@example.com!