Full stack .NET Developer role based in Krakow
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for a global Microsoft Partner who are looking for a Full stack Developer to join their team in Krakow. This role involves working directly with clients in order to create projects based upon their specifications and requirements.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality features on schedule and implementing challenging and complex components. This role requires close work with the project team in a collaborative and engaging environment.
- Experience with Web Development, full-stack development experience and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API)
- Single Page Application design (ex. Angular, React.js, Vue.js)
- Computer Science and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
This role also comes with a competitive salary package and benefits package on either a UoP or B2B contract. There is also the option for either fully remote working or a hybrid working schedule.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org