Senior Server Programmer - Helsinki - In-house development
Role & Responsibilities
- The work includes server development related to our product and solutions. You will be heavily involved with technical decision making.
- This is a job that suits someone with a strong preference for being hands-on and with a solid understanding of strong business processes.
- You will design, implement, deploy, and maintain a scalable, highly available platform for global users. You will use your problem-solving skills to get high-quality, optimised solutions.
- You support the internal product support team and customer relationship developers with your knowledge of the system, as well as supporting the company's products and development teams with documentation and testing.
- You will also work closely with other technical development teams and management to achieve improvements for the company's technological growth.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have experience working with in depth with servers and have several years of C# and .NET experience.
- We love our staff to always have an attitude where you are eager to learn more. You will be able to work in an agile environment, and we will continue to invest in modern tech.
- We want great communication skills, and this position will be senior voice who should be happy to challenge and innovate how our solutions could be better in the future.
- Experience with Windows and Linux.
- Experience with cloud computing, preferably Azure.
- Ability to think clearly under pressure.
- Work with advanced IT (including Cloud and iOT Development) and tools and have a modern working environment.
- Extensive healthcare included alongside other great benefits.
- Flat hierarchy and a great team culture.
- Innovative company with high profile, interesting projects.
If you have any questions about this positions, please apply or email email@example.com