BI Developer - SQL - Power BI - Edinburgh
Requirements from an industry leading organisation within the manufacturing sector for a BI Developer with experience using Power BI.
Need to be confident working with both IT teams within Data and Business Intelligence as well as senior stakeholders.
This is an exciting time for the business having just posted record results and this role gives the right candidate the opportunity to really own the development of various BI solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from senior stakeholders for reporting.
- Pulling information from various areas of the business (sales, marketing, finance) using SQL and developing Power BI dashboards according to requirements.
- Helping the business to make sense of company data using Power BI.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Power BI, producing dashboards and reports for stakeholders.
- Ability to liaise with IT teams and senior stakeholders
- Previous experience with large data sets and using SQL and reporting tools to analyse data.
- Experience with the MS BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and CRM systems would be beneficial.
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft BI / SQL Server opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Jay Dixon on 0191 255 1427 in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.