Data Science for the Nordic's leading product comparison site.
They're currently building the team with a data scientist who can help further drive the use of data to make smarter business decisions. This will involve creating ML features for increased automation and building ML algorithms for classification, similarity search, and recommendations/personalisation to improve the user experience.
Their platform is completely cloud based and as a very tech driven company, there is a strong feedback loop exploring new tools/technologies. They also have some great benefits and due to the cross-functionality of the teams you will really see your impact on the business
Requirements to be successful in this position:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field - extra merit for Masters or PhD education
- Relevant experience with data modelling, applying analytics, machine learning
- Skilled with programming languages such as Python or R
- Experience in data visualisation and BI tools
- AWS/cloud experience
- Familiarity with tools and libraries such as TensorFlow, AirFlow and SageMaker
- Analytical mindset, with a flare for objective measurement, facts and reasoning
- Ability to tell a story through data with strong communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels
- Self-starter, hands on and comfortable with ambiguity
- Understanding of databases such as SQL
- Track record of business impact based on ML implementation
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English
They're hoping to build their team asap so if you're interested in finding out more please apply with your up to date CV!
I am also available on +46 77 588 86 15 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )