Microsoft Dynamics - D365 CE Lead Consultant - Salary up to £95,000 - Gold Partner - Home-based role
Are you passionate about innovation and delivering solutions of the highest quality?
A leading MS Partner is growing their award winning team ahead of an exciting pipeline of projects. The client is seeking a distinguished Consultant looking to work in a collaborative, innovative and highly ambitious technology business.
- Work with customers to understand and define their business process to configure their Dynamics CRM/365 system
- Advise customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Assist clients with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Transpose user requirements in to workable solutions
- Design, develop and implement solutions utilising the MS Power Platform
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, building and delivering demonstrations of solutions.
You will achieve:
- Starting salary up to £95,000 (experience dependant)
- Comprehensive benefits package including health-care, bonus scheme & company pension
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to work in a team environment with like-minded individuals
- Structured plan for career progression
- Remote/flexible working
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM market, please contact Drew Spedding by phone on 0191 9174112 or send your current CV to email@example.com.