OutSystems Developer - Milton Keynes - £40-50k
Please note - this role requires you to work from the Milton Keynes based office two days per week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
Are you an experienced OutSystems developer looking for their next challenge? My client is a market-leading food service and facilities management company. With a huge global presence and thousands of employees, they are a well-known and respected organisation in their industry. Although a large company it is a family-run business and has been since it was founded. This opportunity will provide you with a diverse and rewarding career, with the chance to work with like-minded and ambitious individuals on exciting projects that will impact the lives of many.
The organisation's values are based on inspirational thinking, innovation and making positive impacts. They are committed to diversity and inclusion and are eager to introduce new talent to the UK arm of the business! If you're looking to work in an organisation with a welcoming culture and a family feel, this opportunity is definitely for you!
The purpose of the role:
- To develop technology solutions using OutSystems low-code platform
- To manage and develop periodic projects/release
- To be responsible for the development and running of platforms. This will include project management, stakeholder updates and reporting
- Ensure the OutSystems development and support workload is delivered on time, on budget and within process
- Test, user train, program and implement new developments for OutSystems
- To support and maintain the existing OutSystems platform, identifying and resolving problems as appropriate
- Implement best practices and guidelines in relation to Support and Development processes
- Project management - Plan, Design, Build, Test, Roll Out
- Ensure high levels of service standards are maintained
- 2 years of commercial Outsystems experience
- Azure/AWS proficiency - preferably Azure
- Agile methodology experience
- Power BI
- SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle programming
- SAS, R, Python or SPSS
- Power BI, Tableau, Pentaho or Qlik visualisation
- ETL or SQL coding experience
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday allowance - with the ability to buy more
- Pension and life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternal and paternal leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday off
- Learning and development opportunities
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
To apply please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.