I am currently working with a fantastic digital agency who have a brilliant international footprint across Europe with offices in locations like Denmark, the UK, Spain, Norway and Amsterdam (to name a few).
The company have had a hugely successful few years and have branched out to different markets and areas in an extremely effective way. Having opened an office in Amsterdam last year they have now grown to over 40 people with constant growth in other countries as well.
The focus of the company is everything digital. Working in a wide range of digital areas such as Digital Marketing, Software Development, BI, Strategy and Design (Again, to name a few!). The most successful of these areas being Software Development and creating digitalized software for companies of all sizes, industries and focuses. Due to the nature of this market, all developers work with the latest and greatest technologies within their market and are constantly training, up skilling and developing their techniques in order to keep up to date with an ever changing digital world!
Now it's time for Sweden!
With an already established clientele in Sweden and projects ready to work on across Europe we are now looking to create a Swedish operation. This is where YOU come in!
We are looking for experienced back end developer to be part of this exciting journey and not only help to develop innovative solutions but become the back bone of the Sweden operations. You will firstly help to create and develop .NET based solutions for various projects across Europe and work with some of the best digital/cloud minds in the market.
You will also help to create the environment, culture and work ethic within the company and however you want to work create this as the new norm! There is a huge amount of flexibility available and if there is something you enjoy, work or social, implement that as something the company do together!
So, what are we looking for?
- Experience working with Microsoft development tools such as .NET, .NET Core and C#
- Ability to work both as a team and alone
- Any and all Cloud experience would be hugely beneficial but you can receive full training to grow into Cloud tech (Azure)
- Any CMS experience is beneficial
- Got any Front end exposure? Yes!? Fantastic that will help as well
Here's the big one, the company have a massively flexible environment in so many ways, one of the biggest ways is what they can offer you which includes:
- An extremely good salary package with flexibility based on what is important to you.
- Want to work from home? or be completely in the office - flexibility to do so
- A massive growth opportunity as the company grow in Sweden you will also join them in doing so.
- Bonus schemes, pension, wellness allowance.
It's important to note that this flexibility is huge and if there is something that is important to you then there is the ability to help you achieve that.
If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity send through your CV for application. Alternatively if you would like to learn more then drop me and email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +46 77 586 8188