Are you the type of Data/BI professional who sees consulting as "Business first, tools second"?
Our Client is looking for you to join their fast growing team of dynamic individuals!
The Client is a 15 man BI ISV / Consulting firm that has experienced a 30% growth in annual revenue last year despite market conditions, with similar growth forecasted for next year. They are needing further expertise within their BI Consulting team to help them capitalise on the substantial pipeline of projects that they currently have.
The growth potential in this company is huge. You will find yourself becoming an expert in end to end data warehousing processes (Data Vault, Data Integrations, Data Warehousing, Reporting, Consulting etc) much faster than a lot of rivalling companies given the working model of his very special client.
Info on the company:
Through creating their own BI Product, this Client is able to design and implement a Data Warehouse for SME's in the space of 4 weeks. The product is very user friendly and has been able to provide their customers with key insight into their business, consequently improving their overall efficiency greatly. Customer satisfaction has been absolutely superb, meaning more and more companies are coming to them and asking for their services.
100% of work is done in the cloud!
You will receive training in their product.
Smallest Customer - 20 People big
Largest Customer - 1200 People big ( A lot larger than most of their clientele)
- A completed Bachelor's degree in a Business / IT related subject
- 2+ Years of experience BI Consultant / Data Engineer
- Experience in some DW/ETL tools (e.g SSIS, SQL)
- Experience working with some reporting tools such as Power BI, Cognos, Tableau or Qlik
- Fluency in Finnish & English
- The passion to work for a small company
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-centric approach
- Attractive salary + bonus model
- Very informal atmosphere in the office - Casual dress code (Hoodies etc), beers on a Friday!
- A lot of fun activities outside of work
- Being part of an exciting area of the BI market and working with an upcoming unique product
- Fun pool of Clients - Don't deal with the bureaucracy of large Enterprise level customers
- Incredible progression opportunities
- Career development
Those interested in hearing more about this position should apply to the advert or send their CV and contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358 9 4245 1427