Dynamics AX/D365 Functional Consultant - Remote - c£90k
I am actively representing a leading Microsoft Gold Partner as they look to add to their award winning team with an experienced Functional Consultant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Dynamics AX/D365 candidate with strong finance and supply chain management knowledge to assist the delivery and implementation of number D365 F&SCM implementations across a host of exciting clients in the UK.
This opportunity offers the best training and development programme as well as the opportunity to fast track your career within a fast-paced, lucrative environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the end to end implementations of the finance module in D365
- Project analyst, requirement gathering and design
- Conducting client workshop's and developing functional design documentations
- Functional configuration and user acceptance testing of newly designed features and development
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven track record working with Dynamics AX/D365
- End to end functional implementation expertise with Dynamics AX/D365
- High level of financial and supply chain management knowledge
- Strong communication skills, with a assured approach to customer interaction
- Competitive base salary (experience dependent) and fully expensed travel
- Company bonus structure
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Company benefit package including pension, private healthcare, life assurance
- Excellent training programmes and professional development openings