Power Platform Developer - £375 Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
My client is a successful Microsoft Gold partner they have a diverse team of Microsoft-loving problem solvers, where you get the freedom to do your very best work. It is a fast paced environment, with lots of opportunities to learn, grow and work with some of the most well-known brands on the planet.
the successful candidate will be a natural born problem solver, with creativity and passion for helping organisations and the people within them to make the most of their Microsoft technologies.
- Facilitating Office 365 workshops and working closely with varied customer stakeholders to establish their requirements
- Working with customers to build PowerApps and automation solutions (build with and build for) to solve complex business problems
- Solution Design - architecting, designing and delivering Power Platform solutions, as well as the governance and configuration of the Power Platform tools themselves
- Advising customers on new ways of working using your knowledge of Office 365
- Developing use cases for customers based on your Microsoft 365 technical expertise
- Conducting end user and senior-level Microsoft 365 training
- Supporting the Sales department with technical pre-sales activities (proof of concept apps, statements of work, attending sales calls)
- Developing workshop and strategy documentation for customers
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at email@example.com or call 0203 861 5342 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.