Job Title: Microsoft SharePoint Consultant
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: 100% Remote
Expectations for Consideration:
- Must have experience with SharePoint 2016 and/or 2019 implementations
- Must have experience with SharePoint to SharePoint Online migrations/deployments
- Must have experience with SharePoint workflow and PowerApps implementations
- Must have prior experience in a consulting/client-facing role (preferably with Microsoft Partners*)
Overview: The Microsoft Consultant, SharePoint role is responsible for providing outstanding technical delivery and consulting to our client's customers. Candidates are expected to bring relevant expertise and experience in SharePoint deployment and migration including current certifications.
- Plan, prepare, implement, and test solutions scoped in the project Scope of Work according to best practices and on schedule.
- Participate in planning of technical execution / execute design and implementation
- Maintains accurate documentation and produce project deliverables as scoped
- Performs work according to schedule and within budget
- Collaborates as a team with peers on delivery, problem solving, and knowledge sharing
* 2-5+ years related experience in either consulting services delivery or equivalent
* Current Microsoft certification(s) in primary technical competency
* Proven track record of solutions delivery and client satisfaction
* SharePoint 2016 and/or SharePoint 2019 implementation
* SharePoint Online and familiarity with Teams integration
* Experience with SharePoint to SharePoint Online migrations
* Experience with SharePoint workflow and PowerApps implementation
* Experience in a customer-facing project services delivery role
Preferred Technical Competencies (One or more)
* Voice & Collaboration (Teams, Skype for Business, Telephony, Meetings and Room Systems, Yammer)
* Identity & Security (Azure AD, Intune, MEM, MDM, Compliance, Defender products, PKI)
* Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, IoT, Networking, Back-up / Site Recovery, Analytics)
* Office 365 & Infrastructure (Exchange, OneDrive, Virtualization, Automation, Windows Servers)
* SharePoint & Development (SharePoint, Power Platform, Databases, Business Intelligence, Software)
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com for consideration
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.