Senior .NET Core & React Developer - Finnish speaking
We are looking to add a Senior Full Stack Developer to our growing team. In the past we have grown "bit by bit", adding freelancers to our small permanent team to meet demand. But with a long-term view, we now plan to grow our permanent team.
"Years of experience" is often the wrong way to look at ability, but roughly 4/5+ years would be needed for this position to manage the responsibility and Independence offered. Solid experience working full-stack is needed, as well as good skills with databases such as MSSQL or SQL Server.
Now is a great time to join this growing team!
Role & Responsibilities
- Be comfortable to take on responsibility for your own projects, as we adapt our software for the needs of our customers. Although it won't be a large part of the job, strong communication skills would be appreciated.
- Our work changes regularly, so being happy to swap from back-end development, to database changes, then to front end development.
- The first roles we have been / are hiring for are Senior, but we will be adding more Junior members to the team, and as a positive team environment is so important we hope that you will share in the training and development of new staff.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ Years of experience with C# and .NET / .NET Core.
- 2+ Years working Full-stack is preferred, and although some of that could have been using AngularJS or Vue.js for example - with some React experience.
- Experienced with web applications and working on independent projects is appreciated.
- Very competitive salaries compared to similar positions. (5000-7000€ per month)
- A lot of responsibility and trust will be given to the right person, as well as very flexible working hours and holidays.
- Modern technologies being used, and they are hoping for Senior people who will help to shape technology decisions moving forward.