.NET Developer - In House
Our client is looking for .NET Developers to join their company. The company has a long experience building software that fulfils their client's needs and expectations.
As part of the development team you will have the opportunity to build quality software based on international standards and secure methods., working alongside world class geo developers to create digital MAP tools.
This role offers you the chance to be a part of a highly skilled environment with a focus on personal professional development, as our client recognises the importance of staying up to date on technologies and exploiting the potential of each and every employee.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with map systems is a big plus
- Experience within data security is a big plus
- Interest in Defence and Intelligence is a big plus
- Experience from large and complex development projects is a big plus
- Experience from operative solutions for defence and/or emergency services is a big plus
- Personal experience and interest in development, and examples of this via e.g. GitHub, is a big plus
- .NET background is an absolute requirement
- Experience within Web Development is a big plus
- Experience with WPF is a big plus
- Experience with Web Services and REST is a big plus
For more information contact Fraser Adamson at - firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-adamson/