*BI Developer needed - Stockholm*
One of our clients are increasing their pace within BI and needs to expand their team of experienced, passionate BI developers. You would be working within a team of BI colleagues to develop various data pipelines, data layers and data products in our Synapse stack within a modern and completely cloud-based BI and analytical environment. ThIs role will offer exciting opportunities to work with Azure analytics technologies that we develop daily, such as Databricks, python, event-hub, data-lakes, MLOps, Azure Functions, machine learning, Power Apps etc.
Your profile -
- Experience from development in the Microsoft BI stack. Experience with Azure DW / Synapse is an advantage, but you certainly have previous experience from Microsoft SSIS, SQL DB / DW, SSAS, Power BI and Visual Studio.
- Clear experience of building robust data pipelines with various ETL and modeling tools and technologies.
- Strong drive and curiosity to continuously learn more about development and data engineering and stay up to date with new relevant technologies.
- Experience from agile environments and methodologies, cross-functional working methods, and habit of working and leading both oneself and as part of a team.
- Interest and experience from development in eg python and PySpark is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experience from building visual reports (Power BI or equivalent) is an advantage.