Cloud Solutions Support Engineer - UK - Full Remote - 50k
Our international client is looking for a Cloud Solutions Support Engineer who has a great understanding of Cloud such as AWS and Azure. This role is responsible for triaging, investigating, remediating, and documenting support issues that customers may experience with systems.
- These digital solutions often involve an anchor vendor such as AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- This role is a technical escalation point starting after basic triage has been completed. Once an issue is understood and remediated it will be documented and integrated into their flows. This role will also be responsible for updating and maintaining their error codes, handling, and the overall support experience for the factory.
- Build out a support process for Solution Factory customer deployments and document that process.
- Regularly be investigating issues in a production environment with customers around Azure and AWS.
- Experience or certifications in Microsoft or AWS
- Previous experience doing cloud diagnostics and support or deployment and implementations
- Well spoken and clear in communications with documentation experience.
- Familiarity with logging tools such as graylog, monitor, splunk, etc are a plus.
What they offer?
- Salary range about 50k depending on the experience
- Full Remote from any place of UK
- Training and certifications
- Path Carrer
- Salary review every year
If you want to know more about the role please apply and we will organize a call