Our client in the Southeast is looking for a MS Dynamics CRM/365 functional consultant/architect to help on an implementation, where Field Services is a must! A qualified candidate will have multiple years of MS Dynamics CRM experience, as well as Field Services in a more functional role - technical is a plus, but not necessary. Our client is looking for a candidate who will be excited to manage and lead from start to finish an entire CE/FS implementation. If you're looking for a leadership role as your next position and you have FS experience, this is the job for you!
- Will oversee and provide leadership for complete implementation of Dynamics 365 CE/FS project (all stages).
- Creates project plans that takes all areas into account including time, resources, etc.
- Communicates with customers on their requirements and needs for specific objectives and designs.
- Collaborate with management about ISV's for D365.
- Collaboration with team, making sure training is up to date on specific modules.
- Offers pre and post-sales technical support when needed.
- Deliver presentations and lead meetings.
- Experience with Field Services (required)
- 3-5+ years of experience with MS Dynamics 365/CRM
- Experience in leadership roles, handling projects and engagements
- Experience in communicating between company and customers
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics we have been able to build an extensive network including thousands of employers who are in need of professionals who specialize within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
If this is a position that you are interested in and qualified for, or maybe know someone who would find value in this post, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org