Full Stack BI Consultant - Helsinki
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on well-respected in-house BI product to efficiently set up Data Warehousing / BI solutions.
- Assist with after care, helping to run continuous services, give training etc.
- Ideally be open-minded, someone who is too focused on one area and one thing would not be good for this role - they are looking for strong applicants, but still with room and an appetite to improve.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years as a BI Consultant is desired for this role, ideally wanting experience with Data Warehousing and Reporting.
- Have a strong understanding of business and financial processes would be desirable.
- Be flexible with Front End tools (Power BI, Cognos etc)
- Fluent Finnish speaking required, ideally with a bachelor's degree and/or great work experience.
- This company focus on SME's, so projects are often a bit shorter, but you will have a lot of in depth involvement in these companies, and gaining a lot of great experience. Their team are focused on investing in their existing staff, not just on a technical basis, but in a wider and more general Business-sense.
- Company have had excellent customer-satisfaction scores, they offer a flexible dress code, low hierarchy and numerous other benefits for being an employee.
- Fun, family-culture, regular gaming and drink on Friday nights and similar group-activities if people wish to be involved.
Interested? Apply via this advert!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org