Azure Technical Lead - £75,000 - £100,000 - London
We are looking for an experienced Azure Technical Lead to join a growing Service Delivery Centre. As the Cloud Technical Lead, you will be the face of of the organisations service where the business designs, builds and operates saleable and reliable infrastructure solutions hosted in Azure and their Hybrid-Cloud.
The successful candidate will have solid experience of Cloud Architecture and Deployment methods including security of cloud solutions, cost management and continually improving the infrastructure they manage for their clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on large scale, leading-edge projects
- Leading customers cloud transformations and operations initiative
- Designing and Maintaining observability metrics for applications and infratsructure
- Managing, nurturing and developing a team of up to 10 developers/engineers
- Deplyings solutions across Azure platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be deeply technical and enjoy solving complex technical challenges
- Must have proven work experience in a technical lead role
- Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in front of clients/senior steakholders
- Strong practical experience designing and deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Operating systems: Windows and Linux
- Some experience and good udnerstanding of one of the following: ARM Templates, Terraform, Powershe;;, Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Familiarity with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Experience with AWS and GCP highly beneficial
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certifications: Az-300 and Az-301
- Generous Salary and Package
- Exceptional development and training (paid for certifications)
- Private Medical Cover, Income Protection, Generous Pension Contribution
- Real time access to technical and skilled resources
We are holding interviews from the 12th July onwards. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, AWS, GCP, Windows, Linux, CI/CD, ARM Templates, PaaS, SaaS, Powershell, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible Azure DevOps, Remote, Homebased