Pre-Sales Enterprise Security Architect - Copenhagen - Permanent
Salary - TBC
My client is a well-renowned, multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services in order to transform their customers' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
They are currently looking for a Pre-Sales Enterprise Security Architect to join their team in Copenhagen. The role involves engagement with clients and other internal stakeholders, carrying out assessments of overall security risks whilst evaluating current security posture against applicable regulatory/security standards in order to create and expand upon business requirements. Upon doing this, they will be able to contribute towards the design of enterprise security solutions covering technology and governance layers.
- 5+ years of progressive information security solution design, implementation & governance experience across various industry domains
- 2-3 years of previous client facing advisory, business development or presales experience with large service providers
- Good working knowledge on security technologies covering Compute, DLP, SIEM, WAF, Firewall, Cloud Security, IAM, PKI, Application Security, SecOps etc. Exposure to next gen security requirements around IOT, SAAS, PAAS
- Governance Risk & Compliance level experience around standards like ISO / NIST / PCI /HIPAA Exposure to GRC tools would be an advantage.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, or other relevant information security industry recognized certification
- AWS, Azure Architect certifications, other relevant cloud security certifications
- Be part of one of the most well-respected IT companies globally
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with top enterprise clients and define security roadmaps
Has this job opportunity caught your eye? If so, send me an email on email@example.com to discuss this in more detail!