My client, a large Dynamics AX end-user is looking for an ERP Manager / IT Manager to join their regional ERP team to design, develop and implement the Dynamics ERP solution. This Manager will work with a group of external ERP team (10+ people) as well as a team of IT consultants to implement their application systems.
- Manage external & internal IT resources, communicate with the Managements.
- System requirements gathering/analysis/system design and development.
- Lead Corporate IT system implementation such as EPR, WMS, PLM or MES
- Map and analyse processes and identifying ways to reduce waste, improving work flow and otherwise increase efficiency.
- Responsible for ERP implementation, including requirement analysis, system configuration, testing, etc.
- Provide strategic plans and solutions to the senior management for IT business solutions.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of present business processes and implemented technical solutions
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 5 years+ related working experiences in IT management
- Experienced in implementing and administering Dynamics AX/ NAV / Dynamics 365/ Business Central system.
- Has business operations knowledge in trading/ retail/ production industry
- Candidate has AX/ D365 technical knowledge is a big plus
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese
DON'T MISS IT!!! They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package. People less experience will consider as system analyst. If you are interested in it, send me your resume immediately to Ruby at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +852 3018 0380