A well-established organisation based in Stevenage are looking for a Data Analyst to take ownership of Power BI reporting across the organisation as they look to become increasingly data-driven.
They're looking for an individual who is truly passionate about Power BI to drive its use across all business departments to inform decision-making through detailed analysis, insights and reporting in Power BI.
You will use your Power BI expertise to maintain existing apps, reports and datasets, as well as building new reports with insightful drill-down functionality for company-wide use. You will act as a true Power BI champion and will get others excited about the value they can unlock within their data.
You will be acquiring data from a number of sources, although a particular area of focus will be looking at website APIs and integrating these into Power BI, so this is something you must already be familiar with.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Power BI enthusiast to take their career to the next level.
Please note that this role will be fully office-based in their modern Stevenage office, so you must live within a commutable distance.
- Expert-level Power BI & Excel skills - including Power Query & DAX for data modelling
- Experience working with APIs and integrating these into Power BI or Excel
- SQL experience would be desirable but not essential
- Salary of up to £40,000 depending upon experience
- Standard pension
- 22 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- On-site parking and on-site gym
- Brilliant training and development opportunities
Interviews are taking place very shortly, so please apply ASAP to be considered.