You will be working at the forefront of quality and service-driven component distribution, setting the standards now and anticipating future trends to ensure our services are aligned to our customer's business.
You will be working with companies with global product sourcing and traceability, electronic product design, logistics & supply-chain management as well as in-house anti-counterfeit testing.
Role & Responsibilities
- This person will be maintaining existing apps
- reports and datasets
- building new reports, for use across the whole company.
- Working across all departments including Management, Sales, Product, Marketing, Finance, to assess data and reporting needs.
- You will helping them to drive decision making through analysis, insights and reporting on KPIs.
- They will be taking ownership of Power BI across the organisation
- Role will be heavily based on API connections, so experience working with APIs and integrating these into Power BI or Excel is an absolute essential
- Power BI
- Standard pension
- 22 days holiday plus bank (3 days have to be taken between Christmas and new year as the office closes during this time)
- On-site parking
- On-site gym
- On-site restaurant
- Free tea and coffee