SQL DBA - Finance - London - £80K
A client in the financial sector are looking for a Senior DBA to join their growing team.
I am looking for a SQL expert who has experience performing database duties including back ups, restores, migrations, installations as well as delivering High Availability and AlwaysOn.
Ideally you will come from a finance background but any other high pressured environments are preferable.
The role offers a huge amount of variety, excellent development and the future opportunity to work in Azure.
Role & Responsibilities
- Performance Tunning and Optimisation of the highest standard.
- Delivering High Availability and AlwaysOn.
- Some development and automation with Azure and Powershell/Jenkins.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working with large databases (1TB+) and large volumes of databases (100+)
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (up to 2016)
- Experience with OpenSource databases (MongoDB, MariaDB, Postgres
- Maintaining high availability of all databases
- Experience in Azure and related technologies (Databricks, DataFactory, Synapse Analytics Pool)
- Salary of up to £80,000 plus great benefits including the best training and development in the industry.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.