- OUTSIDE IR35
- £150 - £200 a day
- 100% Remote
I am looking for a dynamic and experienced Technical Analyst with exceptional focus on quality customer support. The role will encompass providing technical support to our customer and partner base across the globe. The ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years in a similar role, as well as proven customer facing experience.
- Providing technical support and maintenance
- Provide technical support on SharePoint & SQL related queries/issues.
- Performing troubleshooting within customer environments focused on the resolution of customer reported issues.
- Answering product related queries raised by customers/partners through our support portal.
- Meeting support SLAs by prioritizing your workload based on the criticality of issues.
- Keeping customers/partners updated on the status of support tickets in a timely and effective manner.
- Creating content within the support knowledge base
- Escalating issues to the next level of support where you have reached the limits of your knowledge and tracking those cases to ensure you continue to learn.
- To contribute to the development of the customer support organization by participating in regular internal meetings and training sessions.
- 3+ years' experience in supporting SharePoint & SQL Server based products and/or custom applications.
- Knowledge of CMS, SharePoint and Office365 - Content Types, Metadata, List, Library, Versioning, Publishing Site, Team Site, Site, Site Collection etc.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint/M365 (Configuration and Administration knowledge desired).
- Expertise in Application support and maintenance Tools like Zendesk, Remedy etc.
- Knowledge of C#/.Net and database technologies (SQL Server/PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and DevOps tools like Azure DevOps etc.
- Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.