Dynamics CRM /D365 CE Application Developer
A Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to expand their Dynamics CRM technical team!
If you are looking for your next Dynamics challenge, do not miss this opportunity and apply today.
Please note that this position is fully remote, permanent, full-time and requires minimal travel up to 10%.
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams to design and customize Dynamics solutions for the clients' needs.
- Provide hands-on support to build out solutions, code using C#/.NET languages, system implementations and customizations, data migrations, enhancements, troubleshooting, testing and reporting.
- Work in a Software as a Service environment, perform requirements gathering and analysis, custom development, system testing, quality assurance and client support.
- Serve as a D365 CE Subject Matter Expert for the technical team.
- 3+ years' experience in a development position for D365 CE.
- Experience with D365 CE modules including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Insight, etc. Certifications are a plus!
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft DevOps, Power Platform and PowerApps.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills, ability to work independently as a member of a medium- sized team.
- Microsoft Gold Partner based on the West Coast (PST) with flexible working hours.
- Fully remote position with very occasional travel requirements (<10%).
- Competitive salary, PTO and benefits package.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.