- Location- City of London/Flexible working from home
- Salary- up to £60,000
You will be working for a leading financial service consultancy, working as a Data engineer on client projects. One of your responsibility will be to ensure that the design of the data solution and the architecture work together efficiently. Identifying potential issues. Owning the overall design and implementation of the data solution.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be the technical expert with the latest technologies. Make recommendations to the wider business as to how to keep up to date with the best data solutions.
- Detailed Design, Coding, and Testing (Unit/CIT) of data pipelines within an existing product framework.
- Understanding and leveraging expert knowledge of Data Engineering and DataOps approaches and products
- Tabular data formats
- Discretionary share options & profit sharing scheme
- Private medical insurance with Vitality
- Long term disability & death in service insurance
- Pension contribution of 6% with option to increase by a further 3%
- 25 days holiday / year increasing by 1 day per year of service to a maximum of 30 days
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to J.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7337 0804 for a catch up in complete confidence.