Senior .NET Developer/Architect - Aarhus - Permanent
My client is a dynamic, vibrant consulting house based just outside of Aarhus. They pride themselves on being proactive and thorough in their approach to the ever-changing world of technology, enabling their customers to have a competitive advantage. Despite this being a consultancy, the roughly 15 person team still ensure there is a collaborative atmosphere, with time taken each week to spar with one another and gain new perspectives. Their hard work pays off, as there are always an abundance of projects to work on, which is why they are looking to expand.
Their teams work on migration projects, and they see themselves as specialists in cloud solutions. They work with both Azure and AWS, and you will join a development team made up of both .NET and Java Consultants.
They are currently looking for a Senior .NET developer to join their team and get involved with large and complex projects. The perfect candidate will be skilled in the full stack, with a particular focus on back end.
What you need:
- Danish speaking
- Cloud experience with Azure would be a plus
Reasons to apply:
- Flexibility to work remotely if you like - you would need to be at client sites when needed
- Work in a social environment - the team always try and meet up in the office on Fridays to socialise, discuss how their week has went and share ideas
- Competitive salary
- Lots of exciting projects to work on
- The company is based in Denmark but has an international mindset
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.