.NET Developer - Perm
Do you want to be a part of an ever expanding team working for Europe's leading provider within mobile communications, specialising in messaging, digital services and intelligent data usage.
As part of the development team you will be responsible for their internal web-based tools for search, administration and provisioning with an aim to provide better in-house tools, increase automation and improve their customer journey.
This role will give you the opportunity to design and implement high quality solutions. You will continuously contribute to improvements of software and teamwork whilst working closely with the architects to develop web applications, both front- and back-end.
- 3+ Years' experience .NET C#
- Experience working with API development, Microservices, CI/CD deployment
- Experience working with Angular (currently use Angular 9)
- Experience in Containers, in Kubernetes, in Azure*
- Experience working with MongoDB and/or Cosmos DB*
*Qualifications deemed beneficial and not seen as required
- Take part in Hackathons
- Company have yearly internal 1 week conference during working hours featuring both internal and external speakers.
- Have relocated their office to brand new cutting edge office space at the heart of technology development
- Company boasts a dynamic, international work environment with growth opportunities that support both your personal and professional development.
- Flexible working hours
- Some of the worlds most recognisable organisations use their service.
For more information contact Fraser Adamson at - firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/fraser-adamson/