Junior D365 Business Central Developer - £30,000 DOE
They are a high-end retailer of cycling clothing and equipment with international reach and have requested that we source for them a Junior D365 BC Developer to join their existing Dynamics team in order to help optimize the use of their Business Central ERP solution. The company has a stellar reputation for customer and employee satisfaction, so if you share a similar passion for going the extra mile to get the job done, you will fit into this company's culture well. The company has big plans this year for expanding its market reach and you will help play a key part in this by working alongside Senior Developers to streamline business processes and data migration. This is a great opportunity for someone in the fledgling stage of their ERP career - you will be surrounded by a team of experienced Dynamics Developers to impart their knowledge to you and will take part in training courses to further build upon your existing skills, increasing your market value as an ERP professional.
You will be using your expertise to help develop solutions that meet the company's needs, in line with the companies stellar reputation for customer service. You will have the opportunity to further expand upon your existing skills in D365 BC/NAV Development by learning under the supervision of the company's NAV professionals, giving you the opportunity to advance further in ERP. The role is on the basis of a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, at the end of which it may be extended following an evaluation of your performance.
Translate designs and business requirements into physical implementation.
- Configure and develop the core D365 Business Central implementation.
- Integrate D365 Business Central with the broader IT estate.
- Assist with solution design where necessary.
- Analyse and remediate any bugs within the D365 Business Central system, and document accordingly.
- Work with the QA team to help plan, develop, coordinate, and document test scripts.
- Write implementation runbooks and actively participate in development, testing and UAT activities.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV development experience
- A software development background, with a software engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience of a using coding language in a professional setting
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- A pragmatic approach to software development.
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL