Role: Cloud Engineer
Salary: Up to 85k
My client is looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to build and operate scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions for our clients hosted in Azure and our Hybrid-Cloud solution. You will need to have a solid understanding of cloud fundamentals including deployment methods, security of cloud solutions and cost management and use your knowledge to continually improve the infrastructures deployed and managed for our clients Versatility is essential. I'm looking for a self-starter who can adapt to picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Will be working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects, leading our customers cloud transformation and operations initiatives.
- You will deploy core Azure solutions across the Azure platform (networking, security, identity, DR, storage, subscription models, strategy & governance) for major enterprise projects
- Work within our shared service to support one or more clients or projects and internal support to the team with your specialist areas
- Ensure systems are designed, implemented and supported in-line with the availability and time requirements and identifying improvement opportunities to meet and exceed these metrics
- Deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions - experience in AWS and GCP beneficial
- Operating Systems: Windows; Linux
- Familiar in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- Familiar with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Familiar with Azure Security components such as Azure Security Centre and Sentinel
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment Certifications: Az-100 and Az-101