Job title: D365 F&O Consultant
Budget: Up to R90,000PM
Delighted to be able to present a fantastic role for anyone in the Dynamics space looking to take their career to new heights.
A Microsoft partner, that has established themselves as being one of the main players in producing top quality software products within international projects - working on a range of products are expanding their F&O services and looking to bring a D365 F&O Specialist!
This is a company that has established themselves as a MS Gold Partner within 5 years - providing varied services in a range of industries.
Your role will be to analyse, configure and prepare on arange of modules within the space.
Responsabilties for this role
- F&O experience preferable
- Gathering of requirements within a business overview and analysis
- Underlying strategies within the systems
- Consulting clients on timelines and delivery
- Looking at varied modules
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- Effective communication skills
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote work
- A great working environment with
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisals
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!