Role: Azure Technical Lead
Salary: Up to 85k
My client is looking for an experienced Azure Technical Lead for a growing Azure Service Delivery Centre. In this role, you will work over our portfolio of clients where we deliver and support solutions with Windows, Linux and Cloud varying from traditional infrastructure to cloud native, from Active Directory to Machine Learning and Enterprise Migrations to Mission Critical Application Hosting. Versatility is essential. I'm looking for a self-starter who can adapt to picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Work on some of the largest and leading-edge projects, leading our customers cloud transformation and operations initiatives.
- Own the technical architecture and direction for a client
- Manage, nurture and develop a team ranging from 2-10 people
- Design and maintain observable metrics for applications and infrastructure we support
- Creating systems, tools & processes that will enhance our Clients support and operations
- Deploy solutions across the Azure platform for major enterprise projects
- Designing and Deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions - experience in AWS and GCP beneficial
- Operating Systems: Windows; Linux
- Familiar in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Familiar with CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Familiar with Azure Security components such as Azure Security Centre and Sentinel
- Microsoft Azure Solution Architect Certifications: Az-300 and Az-301