Job title: D365 CE Consultant and Developers
Exciting times ahead for this leader of their respective industry - an end user that provides bespoke products for their customers on an international basis.
A provider of bespoke products that has been in operation for over 10 years, founded by a passionate and focused pioneer that wants to work with their customers in providing outstanding products have seen a high demand from vendors - meaning that their CRM systems are to be expanded internally.
Your role will include working with the wider business - with internal and external departments such as sales, manufacturing, supply chain and logistics to provide a fully tailored CRM system
Skills & Experience for this role
- Experienced with D365 CE / CRM - Exposure to CE is acceptable, also.
- Customisation and Configuration
- Delivering and contributing to architectural decisions
- Consulting experience is beneficial
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- Effective communication skills
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote work
- A great working environment with
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisals
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!